Contact us today for a comprehensive overview of the solution we can provide for your event, and how we can take your event to the next level!
WildSide Online has the most up-to-date inventory of race management equipment of any race management company in the Country.
The staff at WildSide are all paid employees who have been doing their jobs for decades, and are experienced in their positions. No one has to be trained on race day except the volunteers in the “as needed” areas.
WildSide arrives at the race site hours before the first volunteer will be there throughout the days activities. When the FIRST participant arrives, they are greeted with a set up Finishline and fully set up registration area. All volunteers are in place and are trained in their assignments by WildSide employees!
WildSide has an extensive inventory of race management equipment that includes:
- The Chronotrack Timing System (30 Full Systems)
- Truss Finishline with decorative Banners
- Many varieties of Inflatable Finish lines
- Event Mesh Fencing (Scrim) Multiple Colors and Branding Opportunities
- 30 Digital Timing Clocks
- 14 Foot Wave Banner Flags to line the finish or start corral
- 14 Foot American Flag Wave Flags
- Multiple Computers/Lap Tops/ Tablet Kiosks
- The fastest Laser Printers for Immediate On-Site Results
- 25 EV PA Sound Systems
- Pioneer & Denon DJ Systems
- Professional Emcee’s and DJ’s
- Generators for autonymous onsite power
- Thousands of Traffic Cones (Directional & DOT)
- Hundreds of Tents
- Course Signage (Custom or Stock)
- Water Containers/Coolers/Barrels
- Custom Web Design
- 24 Hour Answering Service